What does a Best Buy Customer Service Specialist do?
The Best Buy Customer Service Specialist provides fast, accurate and friendly processing for all customer transactions at Checkout, Customer Service and Store Pickup while providing velocity solutions to customers. Develops strong relationships with customers while becoming a trusted advisor and partner in assisting them in making technology more functional in their lives. Partners with other employees to ensure customers‘ end-to-end needs are met and that no customer is left unserved or underserved. Utilizes all relevant sales tools to drive profitable growth and exceed department and individual goals. Helps answer questions and resolve customer issues.
Job responsibilities include:
* Flex as coverage between Checkout, Store Pickup and Customer Service as necessary Accountable for driving positive NPS results at Checkout, Store Pickup and Customer Service.
* Maintain professional communication with customers and peers while using cross-functional company resources and tools.
* Engage customers using soft skills while solving issues, providing end-to-end solutions with fast and accurate processing of transactions.
* Ensure Front of Store cleanliness and merchandising standard execution.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Best Buy Customer Service Specialist?
* 3 months experience actively using and learning about customer electronics
* Prior experience in a team environment requiring clear, professional and effective communication
* Prior experience with recommending products, services or solutions to others
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 3 months experience working in customer service or sales
* 3 months experience in retail stores or environments