Calling all gamers! We are seeking energetic, driven individuals to proudly represent BDSmktg and our clients gaming PC at retail. Dells Alienware laptops boast incredibly dynamic features, leading design and function, and offer an evolved gaming experience.
As an Assisted Sales Representative (ASR) you are the face of the brand who is responsible for driving sales of innovative and exciting products at big box retailers. You will be responsible for achieving target sales goals by directly engaging and selling to retail consumers and training store associates to be advocates of our client’s products.
We care about people, building relationships, growth, excellence and results. As a company, BDSmktg represents some of the top brands in consumer electronics and products like laptops, wearable fitness trackers, printers, action cameras and headphones.
Our employees are important partners with our clients; they deliver exceptional results and work to enhance our clients retail performance each day.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
* Sales: You should be a sales rockstar! Reaching goals and going above and beyond the call of duty comes naturally to you. We are looking for someone to deliver great customer service experience and be comfortable talking to various group sizes. You will conduct product demonstrations to consumers while increasing sales and brand awareness of Dells premium product.
* Store Relationship: As an ASR, you are the driving force between the product and retailer. You will be developing deep in-store relationships as a liaison with the management and store associates. At times, you will educate the store associates on the Alienware PC to further the relationship with the store and help drive sales. Effective communication skills are key here!
* Professionalism: You should ensure the product displays and functionality are well maintained and top-notch. Always display a professional, knowledgeable, and approachable demeanor while representing BDSmktg and the client. You are also expected to complete all administrative duties and reports thoroughly in the prescribed manner (dont worry, well train you on that part).
WHAT YOULL NEED:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Strong interest in technology, specifically Gaming PCs or other Gaming consoles, along with the ability to quickly learn new products and features
* Some experience in retail sales or equivalent preferred
* Readily available access to a Windows based PC with internet access is required
* Enthusiastic, outgoing, highly motivated, and persistent personality; organized with the ability to multi-task
* Aptitude to quickly comprehend and exhibit deep product knowledge
* Must be a self-starter with a strong commitment to achieve weekly company sales goals
* Desire to build successful relationships with the client, store management, and BDS personnel
* Strong problem solving and customer service skills
* Professional demeanor and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Detail oriented when completing sales feedback and reports
* Access to smartphone (iPhone or Android)
* Must have reliable transportation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to:
* Regularly stand, walk, bend over, reach overhead, crouch, kneel, balance, grasp, push or pull, talk and/or hear
* Always carrying and lifting something into stores up to 10 lbs
* Frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds
* Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE RECRUITING PROCESS:
* Apply online for this opportunity in order to be considered
* Participate in a phone interview with a superstar recruiter
* If qualified, you will be moved along in the process and interview with a hiring manager
* If hired, a passing background check and drug screen is required
BDS Marketing, LLC. (BDS) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.
BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions or employment that may not be covered in this statement.
BDS is an at-will employer.
BDSmktg is your trusted retail marketing partner. With over 30 years of experience guiding customers through the buying journey, we are experts at powering sales for the worlds top brands. BDS offers our clients three fully integrated core solutions that drive brand demand and sell-through: Brand Advocacy, Retail Readiness, and Retail Environments. We craft custom solutions from our suite of 18 services, and our specialized teams ensure your brand is ready for each new selling season. Founded in 1984, BDS Marketing, Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. with a regional office in Heath, Ohio. For more information, visit http://www.BDSmktg.com.