* Manage the regional team responsible for:
* Analysis of business and financial results to support the sales organization
* Presenting findings and recommendations to sales management to solve problems and issues related to sales opportunities
* Plan and prepare business, financial and data analysis and reports.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Serve as the first-level of management for escalated issues or concerns.
* Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow.
Assign duties and examine work for exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures.
* Measure the client and market trends, efficiencies and effectiveness of sales and resource allocation and utilization.
* Review or direct review of all quoting, closing and set up of new products.
* Review and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
* Drive internal partnership amongst Sales, IS and Finance to develop, create and maintain reporting requirements and ensure systems provide accurate and timely data.
Management responsibilities include:
* Day-to-day operations of a group of employees.
May have limited budgetary responsibility and usually contributes to budgetary impact;
Interpret and execute policies for departments/projects and develops.
Recommend and implement new policies or modifications to existing policies.
Provide general guidelines and parameters for staff functioning.
Hiring staff, recommending pay increases, performing performance reviews, training and development of staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
Education & Relevant Work Experience
* Bachelors degree and at least 4 years of experience in sales analysis and support.
* high school diploma and at least 7 years of experience in sales analysis and support.
* Experience coaching, mentoring, and training staff.
* Experience diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
* Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
* Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
* Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
* Willing to travel up to 80% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
* Relevant Work Experience
* Previous analytics experience in the healthcare industry.
* Previous inventory or supply chain analytics experience.