Cleans guestrooms in an efficient manner and within allocated time per room.
Changes bed linens at guest’s request.
Dusts furniture, empties wastebaskets, and cleans mirrors and pictures.
Cleans bathroom and vanity areas using prescribed procedures.
Use commercial push-vacuum and cleans vacuum on a daily basis.
Responsible for the organization and re-stocking of carrier at the beginning of the shift.
Assists with deep cleaning duties.
Reports any maintenance problems, safety concerns, or injuries to supervisor.
Turns in all lost and found items to supervisor.
Follows all policies, including proper uniform attire, OSHA standards and procedures and key control procedures.
Performs all other related duties and special projects as requested.
Touch up guestrooms as needed.
Ensure all closets on guest floors remain closed throughout the shift.
Must be punched in, in uniform and ready for work as scheduled.
Must be able to use all cleaning equipment and materials.
Must have flexible work schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays if requested.
Represent the company in a courteous and well-groomed manner.
Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, lift, grasp, stretch, and use a vacuum and carry their equipment on a regular and extended basis.
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance offered for full time associates following 90 days of employment.
* 401K for eligible associates following 90 days of employment.
* Free meal per shift
* Free employee parking
* Discounts at Hilton and Marcus hotels
* Movie tickets
* Paid vacation time for eligible associates following 1 year of employment.
* Ability to transfer and promote within the company.
* We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action and drug free work place.
Click HERE or TEXT „JOBS“ to …… to speak with someone regarding a Housekeeping position at Hilton Madison!