What does a Geek Squad Advanced Repair Agent do?
Do all things technology fire you up? Can you swap a motherboard or hook up a home theater system blindfolded? Does the thought of installing an LCD in an SUV, and getting paid for it, make you salivate? If you answered yes to any of these questions, congratulations, your dream career might be waiting for you at Geek Squad. We invite you to join our illustrious ranks.
A Geek Squad Advanced Repair Agent is a brand ambassador for both the Geek Squad and Best Buy brands. They quickly and accurately diagnose technology issues and create robust solutions as needed. They identify and take advantage of opportunities to improve the process of assessing, testing and performing store and customer repairs. They help other employees understand how to successfully use the range of Geek Squad resources in solving customer needs to ensure no customer is ever left unserved or underserved.
80% of your time you will:
* Maintain, repair, and service products aligning with customers definition of fix.
20% of your time you will:
* Perform backup for other agents.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What are the professional requirements for a Geek Squad Advanced Repair Agent?
* 3-6 months experience in customer service
* 1+ years experience diagnosing or repairing PCs or consumer electronics
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Associate degree in PC repair/Networking
* 1+ years retail or customer service experience
* A+ certification or equivalent