D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries.
Please visit our website at http://www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an
Information Security Administrator for their Corporate IT Department. The right candidate will
work as part of a team of experienced System Administrators and Network Administrators reporting directly to the Manager of Information Security. This person will deploy, manage and maintain, access control, intrusion detection, virus protection, incident response, development and implementation of security policies and procedures. This includes (but not limited to) monitoring of server and firewall logs, scrutinizing network traffic, establishing and updating virus scans, and troubleshooting. They will also analyze and resolve security breaches and vulnerability issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and conduct user activity audits where required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Performs special projects and participates as a technical advisor for a variety of ad-hoc information security and logical user access projects that will be dictated by current business and technological developments
* Deploy, manage and maintain all security systems and their corresponding or associated software, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, cryptography systems, and anti-virus software.
* Design, perform, and/or oversee penetration testing of all systems in order to identify system vulnerabilities.
* Design, implement, and report on security system and end user activity audits.
* Monitor server logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection logs, and network traffic (wired & wireless) for unusual or suspicious activity, interpret and make recommendations for resolution.
* Recommend, coordinate and apply fixes, security patches, disaster recovery procedures, and any other measures required in the event of a security breach.
* Assess need for any security reconfigurations (minor or significant) and execute as required.
* Download and test new security software and/or technologies.
* Provide security support to end-users.
* Work with application and functional teams to encourage a security mindset throughout product development processes from concept to testing and implementation
Education and/or Experience
* 5 years information security work experience.
* General hands-on knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, data encryption, DLP, NAC, SEIM and other industry-standard techniques and practices.
* In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including Windows 2008/2012, and Windows 7/8.
* In-depth technical knowledge of identity management and security technologies including Active Directory, Group Policy, ADFS, and Authentication protocols including Kerberos
* Strong knowledge of the TCP/IP suite of protocols including but not limited to ICMP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP(S), and FTP.
* Prior experience managing and maintaining information related to SOX audits.
* Knowledge of applicable practices and laws relating to data privacy and protection.
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
* On-call security support as needed.
* Change oriented; actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
* Demonstrated customer focus; evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partner with customers to help shape future initiatives
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder.