Global Knowledge is the worlds leading IT and business skills training provider. Offering the most relevant and timely content delivered by the best instructors, we provide customers around the world with their choice of convenient class times, delivery methods and formats to accelerate their success. Our business skills solutions teach essential communications skills, business analysis, project management, ITIL service management, process improvement and leadership development. With thousands of courses spanning from foundational training to specialized certifications, our core IT training is focused on technology partners such as Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Citrix, IBM, Juniper, Microsoft, Red Hat and VMware. We offer comprehensive professional development for technologies like big data, cloud, cybersecurity and networking.
Founded in 1995, Global Knowledge employs more than 1,300 people worldwide and is headquartered in Cary, N.C. Learn more at http://www.globalknowledge.com.
The Inside Sales Manager,
Large Enterprise is responsible for managing and building a team of sales professionals. They are responsible for developing winning strategies and coaching an inside sales team with selling training solutions.
This individual will also be responsible for engaging within Global Knowledge to drive Regional strategies. Experience selling IT and/or professional services is strongly preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead a team of Inside Sales Account Managers
* Achieve/exceed team sales quota
* Interview potential new hires and participate in hiring decisions
* Experience with full cycle of selling, closing and negotiation of deals and being able to coach to seasoned and new sales representatives
* Ability to effectively communicate in a group setting as well as individually
* Develop and implement action plans to improve the performance of sales representatives
* Work with other Global Knowledge sales channels to optimize the customers experience and Global Knowledges competitive position
* Ensure compliance with GK sales policies and procedures
* Provide frequent feedback and guidance to sales representatives via 1-on-1 meetings, call reviews, and team meetings
* Continuous learning of staff; workshops to cultivate stronger conversations, enhancing core values, federal knowledge
* Provide senior management with key information regarding regional competitors, sales trends, sales performance, and voice of the customer
* Solve problems related to customer satisfaction
* Recommend staffing levels to optimize return on the sales investment
* Forecast sales performance
* Be available to work either the 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. shift or the 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. shift; be available before or after the shift on occasion
10 to 25 employees report directly to this position Account Managers, Sr. Account Managers, Account Executives, and Assistant Sales Managers.
* Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, or equivalent in education/experience
* At least 5 years direct B2B sales experience
* At least 3 years sales management experience
* Experience in IT and learning solutions industry
Global Knowledge employees enjoy a competitive base salary and a highly aggressive incentive plan. Benefits package including company paid medical, dental & life insurance, a 401(k), short & long term disability, paid-time-off, holiday pay and much more!
Diversity is part of the way we think. EOE