Are you passionate and excited about technology? Are you a storyteller that likes to explain the benefits of your product and how it can benefit peoples lives? We are seeking energetic, driven individuals to proudly represent BDSmktg and our clients brand products at retail. Our employees are important partners with our clients; they deliver exceptional results and work to enhance our clients retail performance each day.
The primary role of the Wireless
Agent – Market Development Manager will be to act as an extension of the brand and sales team.
This individual will personify the brands mission statement / motto, possess key brand personality traits and excitement that will resonate with Retail Sales Associates.
Agents are passionate and excited by technology and how it benefits peoples lives.
They will also be a natural narrator, able to explain how specs and technology translate to simple consumer benefits.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Market knowledge –
Familiar with and passionate about tech/mobile space
* Retail sales or showroom experience and a fan of Android OS
* Genuine with an approachable and transparent demeanor
* Ability to actively engage people
* Dependable and trustworthy with a make it happen attitude
* Easy going and able to ebb and flow with the business
* Clear understanding and in-depth knowledge of the product portfolio and clients primary objectives
* Thoughtful and reflective listener, actively pursues customer solutions
* Highly proactive, energetic and flexible; able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to recall large amounts of information quickly
* Dynamic speaker, comfortable dealing and presenting to large groups of people
* Embody well-honed social skills, to include strong listening, oral and written communication skills
* Well-groomed in appearance, be extremely organized and feel comfortable in a position with significant responsibility
* As the voice and ears of the field, excellent communication and proper immediate escalation is a must
* Mystery shop opportunities to obtain retail/carrier recommendations, product knowledge assessments, comments and concerns, as well as consumer relations and in-store observations of the brand and the competition
* Provide high-level product sales training on features, competitive advantages, and conduct product demonstrations to retail sales associates and consumers
* Act as the brand advocate to increase retail sales associates rate of brand recommendation and sales of product portfolio
* Be an expert on products, experiences and wireless while demonstrating brand experiences in alignment with carrier initiatives
* Engage customers during high traffic times within retail locations at demo day events to drive sales of the brands products
* Deliver POS, collateral and products to retail locations along with merchandising compliance verification and competitive insights
* Monitor POP / POS to ensure it is current and placed according to plan-o-gram
* Answer questions about the brand and product with confidence and ease
* Promote brand in an appealing manner to current and prospective customers
* Travel within market and to approved out-of-territory assignments as required
* Report market and competitive intelligence to program leadership and provide feedback on key initiatives
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
* Regularly sit, stand, walk, bend over, grasp, talk and/or hear, and drive
* Occasionally carrying and lifting office supplies up to 10 lbs.
* Occasionally travel via flight or other modes of transportation
* Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE RECRUITING PROCESS:
* Apply online for this opportunity to be considered
* Participate in a phone interview with a superstar recruiter
* If qualified, you will be moved along in the process and interview with a hiring manager
* If hired, a passing background check and drug screen is required as well as a motor vehicle check
* Copy of Valid Drivers license
BDS Marketing, LLC. (BDS) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDSmktg is your trusted retail marketing partner. With over 30 years of experience guiding customers through the buying journey, we are experts at powering sales for the worlds top brands. BDS offers our clients three fully integrated core solutions that drive brand demand and sell-through: Brand Advocacy, Retail Readiness, and Retail Environments. We craft custom solutions from our suite of 18 services, and our specialized teams ensure your brand is ready for each new selling season. Founded in 1984, BDS Marketing, Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. with a regional office in Heath, Ohio. For more information, visit http://www.BDSmktg.com.