Total Division- Dedicated Sales and Training Representative
Building and maintaining long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
* Maintaining consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory.
* Maintaining consistent store visit schedule and entering into assigned system monthly.
* Ensuring product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, samples working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products.
* Attending required training sessions on assigned products.
* Routinely training and ensuring understanding of retail sales associates on product, brand awareness, and brand image.
* Routinely participating and/or presenting in retail sales location store meetings.
* Increasing clients sales and brand awareness by conducting great training sessions and customer engagement promotions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum requirement of a High School diploma or GED and/or six months of Consumer electronics Sales and Training experience.
* Proven track record of making and maintaining great relationships with accounts.
* Strong presentation skills with small to large groups.
* Representatives must be willing to drive throughout the market on a regular basis and have reliable transportation to do so.
* Exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, analysis, accountability, practicality, presentation, and communication in assigned region.
* Significant understanding of remote business tools such as smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity.
* Ability to stand up to 8 hours per shift and lift a maximum of 30 pounds.
* Must have daily access to the internet, a computer, and a printer.
* Background check and drug test will be required.
Today’s consumer has more buying choices than ever.
Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today’s marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges.
And we’ve been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category – from vitamins to video games – Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services.
Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who’s who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium’s strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER