Staffing Manager Accountemps 03100
NV LAS VEGAS
Our Staffing Managers work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Staffing Managers market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients projects, temporary assignments and temporary to full-time opportunities; managing ongoing assignments to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade association and networking events to increase Accountemps presence in the local business community.
* Accounting/Finance/Business Administrative Degree preferred.
* 3+ years finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred.
* Working knowledge of Excel and any prominent General Ledger or ERP accounting package preferred.
* Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
* EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
* PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. ·
* UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
* TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
* RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazines list of World’s Most Admired Companies. (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
NV LAS VEGAS