The Medication History Technician is located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Medication History Technician assures that medication histories are obtained and documented in the electronic medical record in an accurate and timely manner in compliance with standard procedures, The Joint Commission, and other regulatory standards.
Previous pharmaceutical or related healthcare experience preferred; previous medication history taking experience preferred; retail pharmacy experience preferred
High School diploma or GED equivalent
Indiana Pharmacy Intern License or Indiana Pharmacy Technician License required
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstration of caring behavior
* Cohesive team-building skills
* Clear understanding of quality improvement process principles
* Ability to read and carry out oral and written directions
* Ability to function independently with little supervision
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to plan own work activities and coordinate with others
* Ability to present a positive and professional image
* Demonstration of knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the patients served
Pharmacy Tech; Medication Tech
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: „Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.“ We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.