Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: [Apply online] or call: …… .
Under the direction of the Collections Supervisor, collect delinquent loans on a timely basis by working with customers to bring accounts current within department policy and procedure, and maintain department goals while delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Regulation and Compliance
1. Collect delinquent accounts at department and compliance standards.
2. Contact delinquent loan customers daily by telephone via the auto-dialer and/or dial directly to resolve delinquency issues. Plus, handle incoming calls from account holders or colleagues.
3. Document all conversations, information, and account changes via the system to ensure a complete and accurate record of the delinquency and its resolution.
4. Meet department goals for delinquency resolution by contacting and resolving the greatest number of customer issues to reduce bank risk.
5. Submit referrals to the proper departments to resolve issues related to misapplied payments forced place insurance, escrow inquiries, etc.
6. Assist in the training of new associates.
Required Education: High School or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Or Technical Diploma
Required Experience: Less than 2 years Customer service, telemarketing, or office support
Preferred Experience: 2-4 years Customer service, telemarketing, or office support
Special Skill Requirements:
Operate Office Equipment
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, „fax“ machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
Maintain credit exception approval percentages within corporate approved guidelines