What does a Best Buy RDC Merchandise Processor PRC do?
As a Merchandise Processor, you will facilitate moving product throughout the distribution center by working areas such as E-Commerce, Repack, Customer Returns or Bundles. Your responsibilities will include making sure our assets are in perfect condition to sell to our customers while contributing to a safe and clean work environment. The responsibilities listed below are encompassing of a Merchandise Processor but may vary by departmental assignment.
* Pick merchandise from designated areas to fulfill customer and store orders
* Use of an RF Scanner to read barcodes and process merchandise by moving it to proper areas
* E-Commerce fulfillment of customer orders by packing and shipping product to customers
* Bundles create product bundles by picking and packing individual products into larger packages
* Maintain a clean work area by removing empty pallets, sweeping and cleaning up boxes and other debris
* Perform other duties as apparent or assigned
What are the professional requirements of a Best Buy RDC Merchandise Processor PRC?
* Repetitively carrying or lifting, pushing and/or pulling weight of up to 40 pounds
* High School Diploma/GED