What does a Front End Supervisor do?
The Front End Supervisor enables Best Buy to deliver our customer promise of personalized service to ensure customers are provided the right solution to meet their needs. You will be a key player in driving effective front of store processes that provide a world class experience for our customers including: store pick-up, checkout, customer services (return / exchange / trade-in, recycle processing), asset protection, in-store phone experience and overall information technology hardware health at an individual store level.
You will play a vital role in delivering efficient and effective processing, shrink plan integrity, safety and profitability within the store.
As the Front End Supervisor you will:
* Adhere to Standard Operating Procedure for functions such as daily cash management, payroll processing, scheduling, store expense tracking and IT help desk ticket maintenance.
* Provide employee coaching, training, and validation of department and store shrink plans.
* Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures for transactions and interactions at the front of the store are followed including: checkout, pickup, returns / exchanges / trade-ins, and recycling.
* Prepare and conduct team meetings, trainings and other special events to communicate clear goals to team.
* Provide input to store leadership on employee performance and development needs.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Front End Supervisor?
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1 year leadership experience inclusive of coaching and recognition
* 1 year Sales or Customer Service related experience
* 1 year managing department/unit schedules and labor budget
* 1 year experience in business operations
* Associate degree or higher in business or related field
* 1 year retail experience
* 1 year consumer electronics experience
* Previous store operations experience (including checkout, return/exchange)
* Previous leadership / supervisory experience (including providing daily work direction, scheduling of tasks, and performance management)