Trinity Structural Towers is searching for a Facilities Technician 2 in our Clinton, IL plant! This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package. We have an opening for 1 st shift.
Trinity’s vision is to be a premier, diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide superior products and services to customers while generating high-quality earnings and returns for shareholders.
* Uses blueprints, schematics, small/power tools and electronic test equipment to perform a variety of facilities tasks and determine causes of operating problems in areas including but not limited to plumbing, electrical systems/components, HVAC, carpentry, electrical fixtures/switches/power sources
* Performs preventative facilities maintenance
* Conduct preventative and predictive maintenance
* Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components
* Lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies facilities electronic components, parts, switch panels etc.
* Maintains and completes all required records.
* Follows all safety rules and practices.
* Minimum of 2 years related experience required
Why Join Trinity? Trinity welcomes diversity in the workplace; bring your new ideas to our premier team. Eligible employees are offered Trinity’s standard company benefits package including paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and paid holidays; as well as, 401(k) with match and additional retirement contributions, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance. We believe in family, and you will enjoy a great work life balance and be given the opportunity to join Trinity in giving back to our community by participating in our charity events.
Learn more about Trinity at TrinityCareers.com and connect with us on Social Media – Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn!
Job Location Clinton, Illinois, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular