What does a Plumbing Sales Specialist do?
The Plumbing Sales Specialist for Pacific Kitchen and Home is responsible for sales, margin and the customer experience from time of sale to installation. Plumbing Sales specialists are highly knowledgeable within the Plumbing industry and are considered a subject matter expert within both kitchen and bath fixture product.
As the Plumbing Sales Specialist you will:
* Build relationships with customers in order to identity needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
* Apply product knowledge and industry knowledge in order to confidently provide a high level of service and expertise with every customer interaction.
* Follow up with customers, designers and/or contractors to answer questions, including vendor communication regarding technical specifics and information
* Complete basic measurement techniques and utilize knowledge and understanding of complex Kitchen and Bath fixtures and product, design and construction.
* Attend vendor offered product training (in and out of store) to remain current and knowledgeable on product, industry trends, etc
What are the Professional Requirements of a Plumbing Sales Specialist?
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1 year retail or other sales related experience
* Associate degree or above in Business Management or related field
* 1 year plumbing, home improvement or premium luxury product sales experience