What does the Major Appliance Specialty Sales Supervisor do?
The Major Appliance Specialty Sales Supervisor is responsible to manage the Appliance department in a Best Buy Store within the standard operating platform to achieve maximum profitability. Maintaining a positive employee and customer experience, the Major Appliance Specialty Sales Supervisor must demonstrate the company values and business image of the company. Provide leadership to the Appliance Sales staff to include setting clear expectations, giving direction, mentoring, and development of department sales personnel. Contribute to the delivery of optimal customer service by recruiting, training; scheduling and retaining customer focused full-time and part-time department personnel.
The Major Appliance Specialty Sales Supervisor is responsible for both individual and team Appliance sales, margin, Accessories and Service Contract performance from time of sale through delivery and installation. Supervisor’s extensive sales experience primarily in appliance sales and are considered Subject Matter Experts in the Appliances field.
As a Major Appliance Specialty Sales Supervisor you will:
* Build relationships with customers to create repeat sales, identify customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
* Ensure departments/zone is set to company merchandising standards with clear understanding of base, tailored and local.
* Follow up with customers via phone or email, answer questions for customers, designers and contractors.
* Function in partnership with store management to hire, counsel and terminate employees in appliance department.
* Provide daily guidance to employees and directs work of all staff within the appliance department including facilitating employee training.
What are the Professional Requirements of the Major Appliance Specialty Sales Supervisor?
* 1 year of Retail supervisory experience
* 2 years of Sales experience in Retail
* 1 year hands-on consumer electronic experience