Is it your calling to create efficient and effective experiences for customers and colleagues? Are you partial to creating a top-notch customer service experience? We are currently searching for an Assistant Store Manager to run a store with approximately $60M+ in annual revenue. Will that be you?
„What technology can do for people in their lives is extraordinary.“ – Best Buy Executive
What does an Assistant Store Manager at Best Buy do?
As an Assistant Store Manager – Operations, you’ll play a vital role in creating a positive customer service experience throughout the store. In-store pickup, checkout, asset protection, inventory control, returns/exchanges/trade-in, recycling, and safety all fall into your big bucket of responsibilities that help a store run smoothly and ensure repeat business.
Assistant Store Managers are an essential part of the management family with total store responsibility, training and mentoring of associates, building an effective sales culture, and driving positive outcomes for the company.
* Ensure efficient and effective customer experiences
* Oversee all store HR practices and audit compliance processes
* Monitor controllable expenses and partner with leadership for informed decision making
* Directly supervise, train, develop, and retain key holders and associates
* Build a diverse pipeline of talent for future opportunities
* Celebrate and recognize successful moments everyday
You are required to have:
* Two years of leadership experience in a customer facing sales setting -OR- two years of military leadership experience
* Two years of experience with sales and/or services
* One year of experience managing and reviewing operational expenses and revenue
* One year of operations experience
We prefer candidates with:
* Associate’s degree or higher
* Experience working with consumer electronics