This positions primary responsibility is to provide strategic direction and operational support of Anadarkos global network infrastructure (US, International and frontier/offshore locations).
Design, develop, implement and maintain existing and emerging communications technologies and systems.
* Minimum of 8+ years of years of network and telecom infrastructure experience, with a preference to 15+ years of experience
* Incumbent must be proficient with designing, implementing, maintaining, automating, and troubleshooting network communication technologies and systems.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members.
* Excel in oral and written communication/presentation skills to effectively collaborate with various business units and IT teams.
Possess the ability to gauge technical level of audiences, communicate difficult technical concepts in a way that everyone understands, and be confident in speaking with an audience of upper management.
* Must be able to resolve conflicts and build trusted relationships.
* Incumbent must think strategically to make quality recommendations based on business value and requirements.
Be able to understand end-user requirements, common and unexpected issues, and address issues from the user’s perspective.
* Drive for continuous and innovative improvements.
* Incumbent will hold CCNP/CCIE certification or possess equivalent experience.
* Effectively partner with business group leadership to recommend solutions that improve business performance.
Cultivate, develop and manage business relationships at the various management levels.
Communicate appropriately to varying levels of the business and industry in a non-technical format or approach.
* Budget and recommend annual spending priorities.
Identify cost reduction and performance improvement opportunities.
* Manage complex infrastructure projects.
Collaborate with and guide multidisciplinary teams through all phases of project management.
* Troubleshoot and develop solutions to resolve complex network and telecommunication problems and understands implications of such solutions.
* Operate routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, VOIP systems, and other communications infrastructure systems.
* Develop standards and procedures to ensure consistency across the environment.
* Networking Technologies: Proficient in all aspects of WAN, LAN, WLAN and Datacenter network infrastructure design, implementation and support (VOIP, Firewalls, Load Balancers, WAN Accelerators, advanced routing protocols, Network Monitoring Systems, DNS/DHCP, etc.)
* Automation: Proficient in scripting/automation technologies (DevOps).
* Cloud/SDN Technologies: Expertise in SDN/SDWAN and cloud technologies.
* Wireless Technologies: Experience with various licensed and unlicensed RF technologies is a plus (Microwave/LTE wireless systems, Wi-Fi, VSAT, and 2-way radio systems).
High School diploma or GED required.
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science, or any other IT program Preferred.
This position is not eligible for relocation
The anticipated travel is less than 10%
This position is eligible for the 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule