What does a Best Buy Smart Home Designer do?
The Smart Home Designer provides a world-class customer experience and improves our efficiency as THE destination and authority for technology products and services. The Smart Home Designer supports the direction of the Assistant Store Manager, Sales within a department, focusing on department sales performance, though creating and sustaining positive customer and employee experiences. The Smart Home Designer is responsible for providing a level of expertise to a particular department / product category and leading by example.
As a Smart Home Designer, you will:
* Be responsible for driving a world-class customer experience through delivering Best Buy’s customer promise within their respective department.
* Be accountable for driving NPS results and sales by interacting directly with customers.
* Engage customers using selling skills to build complex, connected solutions while maintaining a balance of high velocity and high service.
* Show and inspires customers whats possible with technology.
* Model sales behaviors in customer interactions as appropriate.
* Provide input to Sales Manager on employee performance and development needs.
* Provide support in executing training rhythms and initiatives.
* Work with sales manager to understand business objective and gaps and supports implementation of plans through employee coaching and training.
* Work with store management team to enable employee recognition and overall sales culture.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Smart Home Designer?
* 1 Year Sales or Customer Service experience
* 1 Year Leadership experience
* 6 months Retail experience
* Prior experience successfully selling complete connected solutions to retail customers