Your surprise is waiting! Come check out the opportunities at Marshalls, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Marshalls delivers customers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashions at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. The only thing better than shopping at Marshalls is working at Marshalls!
You can also feel good knowing that Marshalls is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the largest off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to Marshalls, TJXs retail chains include T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and T.K. Maxx in Australia. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Loss Prevention Detective
* Conduct surveillance to detect loss within a store environment.
* Conduct physical security checks. Make recommendations for ways to prevent loss.
* Conduct safety inspections and communicates hazards to Management.
* Participate in the training of new hire Associates to address the areas of Loss Prevention.
* Take an active role in identifying all forms of loss, motivating shortage control involvement and helping to identify creative shortage control solutions.
* Responsible for heightening store Loss Prevention awareness.
* Install and utilize CCTV equipment.
* Learn and use the latest in advanced interviewing and interrogation techniques.
* Work in a multi-unit work environment.
* This is an entry level position. This is an ideal position for those looking to grow and develop their loss prevention career in a multi-level loss prevention structure where opportunities to move into investigations, district management and more are possible.
+ A strong desire for a career in Retail Loss Prevention.
+ The ability to work independently.
+ Good written and verbal communication skills.
+ Experience or a Criminal Justice background is a plus.
What’s In It For You?
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.