What does a Best Buy Front End Leader do?
The Front End Leader enables Best Buy to deliver our customer promise of personalized service to ensure customers are provided the right solution to meet their needs. You will be a key player in driving effective front of store processes that provide a world class experience for our customers including: store pick-up, checkout and customer services (return / exchange / trade-in, recycle processing).
You will support the direction of the Assistant Store Manager Operations in delivering efficient and effective processing, company goal attainment, shrink plan integrity, safety and profitability within the store.
As the Front End Leader you will:
* Provides on-going coaching, training and motivation to team members and other store personnel as needed to achieve financial goals, department and store shrink plans and front of store goals along with high standards of customer service.
* Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures for transactions and interactions at the front of the store are followed including: visual merchandise standards, checkout, pickup, returns / exchanges / trade-ins, and recycling.
* Handles necessary authorizations and customer/employee resolutions at the front of store and on the phone.
* Provide input to Assistant Store Manager – Operations on employee performance and development needs.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Front End Leader?
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1 Years Sales or Customer Service experience
* 1 Years Operations/Front-End experience
* 1 Years Leadership experience
* 6 months Retail experience
* Previous operations experience (including checkout, store pick up, return/exchange/trade-in)
* Previous asset protection experience (including driving adherence to shrink plan)
* Previous leadership / supervisory experience (including providing daily work direction, scheduling of tasks, and performance management)