To do meaningful work is to contribute to create value in society – Charles Koch, CEO
Koch Industries Inc. has been on Forbes Americas Largest Private Companies list for over 10 years. Watch this video to see how our business makes a difference.
Frac-Chem is seeking a Facility Technician to join our team in Pleasanton, TX.
The successful candidate will need to be committed to working safely and in compliance at all times, be able to work unsupervised at times, and have strong communication skills to include customer interface.
* Operate different processing equipment consisting of valves, pumps, motors, and scales
* Handle both incoming and outgoing material for the different processes on-site to include loading and unloading trucks
* Manage inventory according to established processes and systems
* Maintain a safe, clean working environment
* Perform basic laboratory testing and tasks
* General maintenance/housekeeping duties associated with facility
* Must be able to perform basic math functions
* Ability to perform manual labor tasks as needed or required, including lifting/carrying up to 50 pounds, climbing stairs/ladders, bending, crouching
* Ability to walk or stand for extended periods
* Ability to work in all types of climates and conditions and work outside 70% of the time
* Able to maintain a Respirator clearance and fit testing
* Willing and able to work an on-call schedule
* Ability to use fall protection harness
* Ability to obtain a Forklift license
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Working knowledge of basic computer software programs, such as Word and Excel
* Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
* Experience around chemical blending processes
* Laboratory/materials testing experience
* Experience handling DOT hazardous materials
* Farm hand/laborer experience
Koch Minerals, LLC and its subsidiaries are among the world’s largest dry-bulk commodity handlers, serving over 900 customers in the power generation and chemical industrial sectors and municipalities. Koch Minerals also markets and trades more than 40 million tons of product annually. Subsidiaries include:
* Frac-Chem is an oilfield chemical manufacturer & wholesale chemical supplier with an emphasis on hydraulic fracturing, stimulation and coil tubing chemistries.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf