The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for the smooth execution of MRO and Project inquiries and orders by ensuring required standards are implemented at all times. She/he is managing individuals, focusing on the establishment of quotes, entering orders and follow-through, while keeping a high level of proactive customer communication.
In this position, the Customer Service Manager will take ownership of the proper work assignments, the development of strategies and improvement projects, as well as the development of the teams. She/he is accountable for ensuring that everyone on the team knows their role and scope of responsibility and performs accordingly, takes ownership for their assigned projects, and understands their role.
He / She will have administrative responsibilities for direct reports. Building a long term, valuable customer relationship, valuing ethics and professionalism is essential for this position.
* Support the quoting process
* Developing execution plans
* Managing the risk
* Managing the schedule
* Managing business and interpersonal conflicts
* Ensure our contractual commitments are fulfilled while maximizing customer satisfaction and Emersons asset management
* Attend customer/plant meetings as required
* Create opportunities to increase the overall effectiveness and departmental performance
* Produce and issue regular status reports to the internal and external customer
* Bachelors degree in Engineering (preferred) or a minimum of 5 years of industry experience plus some college (must have proven experience in a similar technical role)
* PMP/PMI or Prince certified preferred and acted in the Oil & Gas Industry as a Project Manager
* Wide knowledge & understanding of North American market
* Familiar with Valves and/or Actuation
* Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with customers on both technical & commercial issues, be self-motivated, and adept at working in a team environment
* Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to meet deadlines (required)
* Proficient in Oracle and Microsoft Office Suite applications
* Major customers are located in North America, ability to travel is required
* Perform other duties as assigned
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1- …… (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to [Apply online].