Do you enjoy facilitating training? Do you want to get exposure to many lines of business in a growing area at Best Buy? Then this may be the job for you!
The Agent University Trainer will be responsible for the execution and delivery of Geek Squad Induction classes and ongoing learning and development training for Geek Squad and Enterprise Customer Care (ECC) employees. This role focuses on the timely delivery of new and updated content relevant to the industry and the needs of the local market. The Trainer will successfully train Geek Squad and ECC leaders on the execution of their SOP in compliance with the standardized learning objectives.
What will you do:
* Facilitation of all training programs to support Geek Squad and ECC teams
* Facilitation preparation
* Collaborate with others on the teams
The impact you will have:
* Being able to facilitate the first training a new employee will see
* You are the face of Agent University and have the ability to impact the company
* Influence learning culture and GS and BBY culture through all classes
* Ability to impact NPS, NOP and Revenue
* Drive Engagement on these teams
* Tracks and monitors learning
Why consider this opportunity?
* 25% travel
* Opportunity to collaborate with a variety of people across the organization
* Everyday there is a different training and different groups of people
* You get exposure to all lines of business in Geek Squad and ECC
* Continue to build your passion for training
* Responsible for the execution/facilitation of all training programs to support ECC and Geek Squad teams, including induction, ongoing learning and leadership training.
* Partner and consult with ECC, District, Market & Territory leaders and support staff to ensure successful execution of all learning initiatives.
* Coordinate and partner with peers on other ECC and Geek Squad learning initiatives and opportunities.
* Undertake any specific training projects as and when directed to support the business.
* Provide content recommendations (including objectives, product information (when necessary) and related supporting information of the necessary training to the AU Design Teams
* Ensuring training budgets are not exceeded through efficient use of resources.
* Attend, when appropriate, ECC, Territory, Market and or District meetings to gain alignment on strategic initiatives, training needs and further market awareness on training initiatives and the completion of training objectives
* Work with Territory Training team (Geek Squad trainer, Territory Training Manager) to coordinate and ensure successful execution/facilitation of all trainings.
* Assess business challenges by looking at performance indicators and providing feedback on them.
* Partner with Agent University to ensure the training teams are delivering quality and timely training that is the best product for our customers
* Work with ECC, Field leaders and other support partners to identify specific behaviors and processes that yield business results.
Evaluation of Learning Effectiveness
* Participates in the development of measurement tools to evaluate learning programs by partnering with ECC, Territory, Market and District teams as well as the design team.
* Provides feedback on the effectiveness of materials and programs to the design team.
* 2 years or more of experience working in Computing, Home Theater or Appliances
* 2 Years of training related experience in one of the following areas: Facilitation/coaching, Needs assessment, Curriculum Development, and project management