Under the moderate supervision of the Operations Manager, the Value Stream Manager is accountable for the day-to-day supervision of all activities related to the Aftermarket parts and service support and supply-chain execution of products within the Value Stream.
This position has responsibility to provide direction to team members within the Value Stream.
this individual is a member of the Mansfield Leadership Team.
* Maintaining the Value Stream’s production schedule relative to incoming sales orders, sales order changes, component availability changes and cancellations.
* Directing the activity of all Value Stream personnel; to maintain a smooth flow of work; to achieve customer delivery dates; to support Company profitability.
* Manages employee objectives, annual performance reviews, employee training needs and employee development plans.
* Monitors discretionary and operation budget with specified guidelines.
* Works in accordance with Quality System (Quality Policy and Quality Procedure) to meet customer requirements and eliminate non-conforming products and services.
* 5-10 years Operations and Supervisory experience in the manufacturing industry; preferably related to actuators, control valves and instrumentation.
* Bachelors of Science degree required.
* Strong leadership skills and abilities.
A commitment to ongoing personal growth and skill enhancement by taking training and development courses.
* Excellent verbal and written skills coupled with strong MS Office skills.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1- …… (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to [Apply online].