Neff Rental is one of the largest equipment rental companies in the US as ranked by Rental Equipment Register (RER). Built on providing its customers with unequaled personalized customer service, the company continues to develop its network of branches and related business segments. A business to business enterprise, the company currently serves the construction, industrial, government, oil and natural gas markets.
Neff Rental is currently looking for a Shop Mechanic. The primary responsibility of this role is to carry out maintenance and repairs of rental equipment at the branch facility.
Position Responsibilities Service, repair, and prepare Neff Rentals equipment to insure that it meets our quality and safety standards that our customers have come to expect.
Perform safety inspections on equipment and maintains a clean and safe work environment.
Conduct preventive maintenance when needed.
Service equipment as required to ensure proper operating condition at the job site.
Possess good customer service skills to effectively communicate equipment issues with customers to provide customer satisfaction.
Meet all company and governmental safety requirements.
* 2-4 years of service and maintenance experience with a variety of heavy construction and industrial equipment. This experience should include gas and diesel engines, hydraulic system, and electrical systems. The ability to trouble shoot/diagnose and repair most equipment.
* You must have your own tools and have the ability to safely and effectively use them.
* Have the ability to communicate equipment issues and understand job assignments.
* Exhibit a clear understanding of the necessity of equipment safety.
* Possess a working knowledge of individual equipment design and safety requirements.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, 401(K) Plan, and training.
Interested in our career opportunities? Please click the Apply link below.
Neff Rental is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled) and are a Drug Free Workplace