Manager, Credit Risk
As a Manager, Credit Risk, your specific responsibilities will include:
* Staff Management
+ Provide strategic and tactical management for the Corporate Credit Risk Assessment team comprised of 4-6 Credit Analysts. Responsible for establishing department goals and objectives, creating strategic staffing plans, hiring, training, career development, motivation, and performance management.
+ Manage and analyze the Daily Over Limit Report and the Over Limit Expiration Report (30 days prior to expiring) on a daily basis to ensure metric compliance and proper staffing.
+ Provide education, training, daily assistance, and guidance to the national RHI Credit and Collections organization with respect to credit review/assessment and risk management.
* Service Provided to Branch and Corporate Locations
+ Assume a solutions-oriented approach and ensure quality by setting/updating credit risk guidelines, procedures and/or models for financial structures at origination.
+ Recommend, approve, or decline override credit limits, and produces standardized documentation and analysis to support Branch Credit (BRCRT) Override scenarios.
+ Review, evaluate and/or approve the credit risk decisions of his/her subordinates; per the corporate signature grid.
+ Oversee and evaluate/re-evaluate potential and existing customers to assess on-going credit worthiness, and performs due diligence for new customers with respect to a thorough analysis of financial statements, cash flow, and utilization of Dun and Bradstreet (D& B) products and other auxiliary credit risk tools.
+ Monitor key accounts for financial changes using Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) products and other auxiliary credit risk management tools. Monitor market trends e.g. industry type to assist with portfolio risk management. Update account data accordingly and furnish updated information to internal clients as required.
+ Ensure the proper and timely review, evaluation, and analysis of Major Account contracts for credit worthiness and risk. Complete credit assessment Pre-Approval requests within the defined Service Level Agreement (SLA). Ultimately manage and analyze the Daily Over Limit Report and the Over Limit Expiration Report (30 days prior to expiring).
* Credit Risk Policy/Relationships.
* Mitigate credit and operational risks for all RHI lines of business.
* Develop, review, update, train/educate, communicate, and implement credit risk management and assessment policies and procedures while servicing a national client base.
* Ensure and monitor compliance of corporate policies and procedures, support and promote value-added services through credit risk centralization, standardization of policies and practices, enforcement of best practices and innovation and utilization of efficient and appropriate scoring tools and technology.
* Establish, review, update and/or propose modifications to Credit Risk policies and procedures that are aligned with corporate objectives and state, federal, or national compliance.
* Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance/Accounting.
* 7+ years of management experience in Credit Risk and/or Commercial Credit and Collections/ Accounts Receivable environment, leading a team of similar size.
* NACM certification helpful.
* Prior experience creating a centralized corporate credit risk/assessment function desirable.
* Experience with integrated business systems (Peoplesoft, SAP, Oracle).
* Knowledge of and Experience with enterprise-wide predictive scoring models.
* Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Access. Advanced Excel skills, Microsoft Outlook. Technical writing skills helpful.
* Management experience and skills. Strong systems and process orientation.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Halfs corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Apply online] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA ……
CA SAN RAMON CORP