Is it your calling to bring technology to life for the customer, drive sales and services and build a culture around having FUN at work while being the best at what you do? We are currently searching for an Assistant Store Manager to run a store with approximately $60M+ in annual revenue. Will that be you?
„What technology can do for people in their lives is extraordinary.“ – Best Buy Executive
What does an Assistant Store Manager at Best Buy do?
As an Assistant Store Manager – Sales, you’ll deliver a world-class customer experience while playing a vital role in implementing sales strategies, analyzing business results, and delivering on all aspects of the sales experience both inside and outside of the store.
Assistant Store Managers are an essential part of the management family with total store responsibility, training and mentoring of associates, building an effective sales culture, and driving positive outcomes for the company.
* Build sales solutions that engage the customer and drive profitability
* Directly supervise, train, develop, and retain key holders and associates
* Celebrate and recognize successful moments everyday
* Encourage friendly and fun internal competition complete with bragging rights
* Integrate strategic partnerships to further sales, training, and customer success initiatives
* Build a diverse pipeline of talent for future opportunities
You are required to have:
* Two years of supervisory experience in a customer facing sales setting -OR- two years of military leadership experience
* Two years of experience with sales and/or services
* One year of experience managing and reviewing operational expenses and revenue
We prefer candidates with:
* Associate’s degree or higher
* Experience working with consumer electronics