Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Shipper/Loader Denton, TX
Do you enjoy working as a team member and take pride in accomplishing production excellence? Are you searching for a position that will allow you to develop and grow within Georgia-Pacific? Then dont miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Georgia Pacific in Denton, TX is hiring Shippers/Loaders. The Shipper/Loader creates value by providing safe, accurate order fulfillment by safely operating a forklift. Candidates who demonstrate the values and beliefs of our organization will have the opportunity to advance into other roles within the facility. Our packaging facility in Denton, TX manufactures corrugated sheets.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
* Conducting required pre-operating checks on forklift, prior to use
* Safely operating forklift and/or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products in a high traffic environment
* Working cooperatively and productively with supervisors and other associates in order to complete tasks
* Following company safety policies and procedures and encourage other associates to do the same.
What You Will Need:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Willing and able to adhere to safety rules and regulations with or without reasonable accommodation
* Willing and able to obtain a forklift license and operate mobile equipment
* Willing and able to work in a hot, cold, dusty, and noisy industrial environment
* Willing to work any shift, including variable start times, nights, overtime, weekends, and holidays
* Willing and able to wear the necessary Personal Protection equipment (PPE) (i.e. hard hats, safety glasses, face shield, chemical suit, respirator, ear plugs, hearing protection, steel-toe boots or safety shoes and other PPE required by specific jobs) with or without reasonable accommodation
What Will Put You Ahead?
* Experience using a roll clamp attachment on a forklift
* Six (6) months or more of forklift experience
Why Work For GP?
* A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
* Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
* Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
* Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
* Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
* Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Follow us GP-LinkedIn GP-Twitter GP-Facebook GP-YouTube