Koch Fertilizer Company owns and operates facilities in Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska which produce anhydrous ammonia, UAN and urea. Koch Fertilizer Canada ULC, operates a production facility in Brandon, Manitoba, which produces primarily anhydrous ammonia, ammonium nitrate, UAN and urea. In addition, Koch Fertilizer, LLC owns storage and terminal assets in northwest Europe with trading offices in Switzerland, France and United Kingdom.
Koch Fertilizer Company is looking for a Plant Operator to join our Operations Team in Enid, Oklahoma. Responsibilities will include:
* Gathering samples and performing water tests
* Operate Nitrogen/Urea plant manufacturing control systems
* Monitor plant parameters
* Daily inspections of equipment
* Minor maintenance on manufacturing equipment and support equipment
* Other tasks associated with producing, storage and transfer of the fertilizer products in a safe, environmentally compliance and efficient manner following all plant policies and procedures
* Available and willing to work rotating shifts
* Willing and able to respond to call-outs and work overtime as needed
* Excellent work ethic
* Good communication skills (verbal & written)
* Ability to work in a team environment and have the flexibility to perform a variety of duties
* Demonstrate a strong commitment to safety and environmental policies
* Ability to wear a self-contained breathing apparatus and possible level A chemical suit
* High School Diploma or GED
* Previous work experience in a process or manufacturing plant
* Ability to operate heavy equipment (i.e. front-end loaders, etc.)
* Experience in Kellogg NH3, Stamicarbon Urea or Weatherly UAN processes
* Technical or Associates Degree
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
* Ability to climb stairs and ladders and work at heights exceeding 100 ft.
* Must be able and willing to work outdoors in all types of weather
* Must be able to pass a pulmonary breathing test, wear a gas mask type respirator and full Level A PPE
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.