To repair and maintain all assets in the production facility.
To respond promptly to equipment breakdowns and repair the machinery in a timely manner.
To perform planned and unscheduled work.
This is a 2nd or 3rd shift position.
* Complete work orders as scheduled.
* Follow all safety requirements when performing work.
* Correctly fill out all paper work, work orders, parts usage and order forms.
* Answer line calls when production lines are running.
* Assist production as needed to keep line running at top efficiency.
* Thorough knowledge and experience in plant maintenance.
* Two or three years experience required.
* Electrical and PLC experience is preferred.
* Experience in reading/interpreting hydraulic prints, pneumatic diagrams, electrical ladder diagrams, blueprints, technical manuals, voltmeters, ohmeters, and other electrical troubleshooting equipment.
* Working knowledge of installation/wiring of all types of motors, inspection of bearings, drives, gearboxes, pulleys, and drive items; machine controls and circuits; electrical controls/circuits; troubleshooting techniques for ammonia refrigeration equipment; and shop equipment.
* Basic Welding Capability
* Variable frequency drives and
Servomotor knowledge/trouble shooting
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer