iQor is a global provider of business process outsourcing and product support services with 40,000 employees in 18 countries. We partner with many of the worlds best-known brands to deliver aftermarket product and customer support solutions that span the consumer value chain, from customer care and receivables management to product diagnostics and repair services. Our award-winning technology, logistics and analytics platforms enable us to measure, monitor, and analyze brand interactions, improve business processes, and find operational efficiencies that lead to superior outcomes for our partners across the customer and product lifecycles.
As we expand, so does our need for exceptionally talented personnel.
We are currently seeking a Director of Operations for our Charleston, SC Center of Excellence.
The Director of Operations will play a key leadership role on a growing client in the telecommunications division.
This individual will be responsible for all aspects of this program including P&L, client relationship management and operational performance including supervisor development, coaching inspection, , report preparation and results management.
Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
* Manage daily performance of Supervisors in a fast paced, inbound call center handling multiple calls types.
* Coach, mentor and develop Supervisors so they are able to deliver high levels of goal attainment and quality of service.
* Establish clear roles, directions, responsibilities and performance requirements for call center Supervisors.
* Lead by example to both directly and indirectly motivate and generate enthusiasm among call center employees.
* Consistently build and maintain positive team morale.
* Conduct and write employee performance evaluations.
* Research and analyze root cause of problems, identify trends and recurring problems, suggest and implement resolutions to drive results.
* Observe formal coaching sessions and provide feedback to optimize effectiveness of coaching.
* Identify training and quality opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to drive performance improvement.
* Prepare or contribute to business presentations as needed.
* Attend client meetings and calibrations.
* Prepare reports for clients and internal site leadership as needed.
* Express self through professional appearance and presentation.
* Demonstrate confident and commanding presentation skills.
* Communicate, train, and teach using positive, respectful, and clear written and verbal communication means.
* Flexibility to work long and irregular hours as required
* Executive management experience in a Call Center Environment
* Be capable of interacting with a wide variety of internal/external individuals at all levels.
* Exhibit a solid understanding of performance management and employee development strategies.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and a multitude of projects in a team environment.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Ability to express and understand the importance of the following:
+ Flexibility to work long and irregular hours
+ Strong analytical and problem solving skills
+ Interest and knowledge of call center operations
iQor is an AA/EEO employer. M/F/D/V