What does a Samsung Experience Expert do?
This Samsung Experience Expert ensures Best Buy delivers a world-class end-to-end experience across all aspects of home theater products with emphasis on the Samsung ecosystem. This role works closely with customers and other employees to demonstrate, promote and sell a variety of exciting Samsung products in the Home Theater Zone and across the store to ensure customers end-to-end needs are met.
As the Samsung Experience Expert you will:
* Build relationships with retail customers, while providing them with relevant and memorable product demonstrations.
* Use innovative customer engagement and creative sales techniques to increase sales of Samsung ecosystem products in the Home Theater Zone and Home Theater Department.
* Maintain a high level of product knowledge within new technology, HT product, advanced experience zone product and across the Samsung ecosystem. Interact with vendor partner and market teams regarding insights on performance, promotions, and sales best practices.
* Maintain departments merchandising and readiness to service customers throughout the day.
* Make complex technology simple for clients to understand and see unique value.
* Demonstrate excellence in execution of selling skills, and selling strategy as evidenced by coaching forms and Customer Metrics (NPS and Mystery Shops).
* Support sales strategies in partnership with the Sales Leader to achieve operating results, growth objectives, and overall financial performance goals.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Samsung Experience Expert?
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 3 months experience in sales, customer service or retail
* 6 months experience actively using and learning about Samsung Home Theatre products
* 1 year sales experience
* 1 year experience working with consumer electronics products/services