Knowledge and Skill Required
* Enrollment in high school: high school diploma or equivalent is preferable
* Working in a full service / fast casual restaurant a plus
* Excellent verbal and people interaction skills required
* Must be pass station/position certifications at the completion of the training period
* Outstanding hospitality and team working skills required
* Energetic and friendly demeanor maintained at all times
* Treats all guests, co-workers, managers and vendors with respect
* Problem solving skills and the ability to take initiative
Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities. Must be able to draw on operations experience and knowledge of Pieology procedures to recommend appropriate solutions to all guest, food and beverage situations. Judgment demonstrated must never compromise Pieology standards, repeat business or integrity of the brand.
Must be available to work a variety of opens and closes including weekends and holidays. Closing shifts may require Team Members to stay as late as one hour or more after store closing. Age is dependent on state law, company policy and position held. Team Members must have reliable transportation to work and reliable method of communicating with the restaurant.
Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 40-50 lbs. comfortably. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, bend, and stoop and work long hours. Vision abilities to include: distance, close, color, depth, peripheral as well as the ability to adjust focus. Ability to operate a computer and other productivity tools such as: calculator, copy machine and computer printer, cash register. Must be able to work around heat and work in close quarters as well as with various cleaning products.
Language, math and reasoning skills
Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other employees and managers. Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions and implement the same. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to perform office computer functions (Point of Sales etc) on a daily basis. Ability to understand policies and procedures and to adhere and enforce the same.
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential job functions, please let me know.
I have reviewed this job description and am able to perform the essential functions of the job under the described conditions.