If you want to be a part of a winning team, be the best you can be, and enjoy a rewarding, long career in the HVAC industry, Apply Now!
Hiller is the region’s premiere provider of residential and commercial plumbing, heating, cooling & Electrical services. Recently named the Best in Business, with over 420 trucks and 600 associates, Hiller has offered a 100% satisfaction guarantee and the highest quality installation, service, and repair since 1990.
Qualified technicians will apply technical skills and knowledge to service HVAC equipment in residential and commercial settings. As a member of our team, you receive:
* Year-round work
* No layoffs
* Advancement opportunities
* Team Atmosphere
* Communication training
* State of the art training lab
AND receive great benefits, like:
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Long and Short-term disability
* Company paid $25,000 life insurance
* 401k matching
* Paid training in state-of-the-art facility
* Company paid vacation (1 week year one)
* Paid holidays (6)
* Flex Spending accounts – medical and dependent care
* AFLAC coverage
* Company vehicle stocked with tools
* EPA Certified.
* A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
* NATE Certification preferred.
* HVAC certification or Diploma preferred.
Hiller is an EEOC employer.
Applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
Apply today if you have what it takes to be a part of the industry’s best team in the home service industry!