Our overall mission is simple. We want Empire Today to be the place where our customers can have beautiful floors, made easy. Empire Today is one of the leaders in both residential and commercial installed flooring. We provide customers with options of name brand tile, wood, carpet, and window treatments, to name a few. With your help, Empire Today will continue to enable people to enhance the appearance of their home or business in the easiest way possible.
At Empire Today, our Commercial Sales & Operations team, also referred to as Professional, handles the B2B sales and installation of commercial flooring products to businesses ranging from small offices, property managers, education / government, large business chains, hospitality, healthcare, and restoration.
Our Commercial Account Consultants (CAC) are dynamic hunters of commercial business opportunities in various markets. They contact potential customers through both inbound leads, self-generated leads, and media referrals to develop flooring solutions in commercial settings. By working with potential customers to layout, design, and coordinate flooring selections, our CACs take a proactive approach to drive sales and cultivate valuable relationships with industry decision makers. Commercial Account Consultants are a part of the heart of Empire Todays growth and expansion.
The successful candidate will:
* Have experience in end-user sales, or business to business sales.
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing with the ability to persuade others.
* Self-motivated and flexible in a rapidly changing work environment and able to work independently.
* Excellent math skills.
* Eagerness to work in a commission based role. This role has a guaranteed base salary along with a commission structure.
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
* Quick online enrollment into our benefit plans.
Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
* A premium 401K Investment Plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 4% with no vesting.
Find another Company that can beat that!
* Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your familys health needs.
* Prescription Drug Coverage
* Dental Insurance Twice a year visits at no cost.
* Vision Insurance with materials coverage
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
* Wellness Program A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
* Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
* Short Term Disability Coverage
* Long Term Disability Coverage
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
* Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
* Empire Perks An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.