Moving material makes the worlds work possible.
Caterpillar customers and their equipment are hard at work in every corner of the globe, and they cant afford to slow down or stop. They need our machines, engines and parts to do the worlds work. Thats what our logistics team makes possibleusing the latest digital, analytics and data forecasting tools to move material where it needs to be, when it needs to be there. Want to join this process-driven, results-oriented group?
The Industry Solutions, Components & Distribution Division currently has an opening for a Supply Chain Planning Analyst. As a Supply Chain Planning Analyst at Caterpillar, you will have an opportunity to participate on facility teams to develop material flow plans and pull material replenishment plans. You will be responsible for the facility storage policies and material flows.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Managing facility maintenance
* Performing work to achieve corporate supply chain performance targets focused on inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results
* Deploying visual elements and standard work in facilities, and actively supporting facility change management activities as new supply chain processes are deployed
* Communicating Supply Chain Planning changes to key change targets, utilizing Change Management processes and utilizing visual elements throughout the value stream, including boards, signage and posted standard work and job aids
* Performing tactical, hands-on work to achieve Caterpillar Production Systems supply chain process compliance and MQ Certification for a facility
* Performing tactical, hands-on work with other Supply Chain functions, 3rd party providers and facility divisions to drive supply chain improvements
* Analyzing value stream supply chain constraints and deploying corrective action
* Bachelors degree, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering, or
7+ years experience in operations
* Minimum of 3 years experience in supply chain, manufacturing and operations standard processes
* Experience with SAP/EWM
* Green belt 6 Sigma project experience with at least 1 CPS RIW
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills
* Problem-solving skills to solve common problems
* Ability to be a strong team player
* Ability to analyze business conditions and situations during deployment
* APICS, CPIM, or CSPC National Certification
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at http://www.caterpillar.com/careers.