Who are we? Watch to find out!
Advance your IT Career immediately by becoming part of an IT organization that „has a seat at the table“ with Koch Ag & Energy Solutions‘ (KAES) top notch business and operations teams. We are one of the largest fertilizer networks in the world and as an Information Technology Analyst with this IT team you will have opportunities to help achieve the goals that will allow us to continue to grow and maintain our competitive position in the market place. With global population on the rise, the demand for agricultural efficiency is increasing. Apply your IT analyst expertise to improve and add functionality for environmental, compliance and operational efforts within a plant environment.
Collaborate with other IT and operations team members to strategize and help manage the implementation of solutions for current and future needs and to understand and evaluate existing system support processes. KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths.
The KAES Information Technology Analyst is an IT professional who will understand the priority of the plant and lead projects to improve infrastructure capabilities, eliminate waste, and capture additional revenue opportunities. This role will focus on identifying, valuing & managing IT initiatives to sustain and improve overall infrastructure efficiency, security & reliability.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
* Act as a local IT relationship manager to understand plant technology needs, provide status on value added initiatives and to promote new and existing resources & technology
* Establish and maintain strategic vendor relationships in order to better facilitate day to day IT operations projects & support
* Establish and document standards & processes in support of execution excellence
* Initiate and own root cause analysis & remediation related to infrastructure disruptions
* Participate in after hours on-call, in support of the plant and KAES Infrastructure operations
* Collaborate with and assist the overall infrastructure and IT capability
What You Will Need:
* 3+ years of system analysis experience
* 1+ years of experience managing IT vendor relationships & project work
* Ability to prioritize, organize, and coordinate simultaneous tasks/projects
* Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Willing to be on-call 24/7 at the plant
* High initiative and a self-starter
* Associates Degree in IT or a related field OR 5+ years of related IT experience
* High school diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead?
* Experience in systems analysis across one or more disciplines (Technical, Infrastructure, Plant IT Operations or Process Controls)
* 2+ years of Project Management experience
* Bachelors degree in IT or related field
Physical Requirements/Unusual Working Conditions
* Up to 15% domestic and international travel requiring overnight visits to remote facilities
* Plant on-call required (24/7)
* Team on-call required (Approx. 1 week / mo.)
* Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
Want to learn more about KAES?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Follow us KAES-LinkedIn KRC-Twitter KRC-Facebook KRC-YouTube