APAC Mississippi, Inc, an Oldcastle company is a great place to work!
We have great employees that have been with us many years and hope that that track record of longevity shows the pride we take in being one of the best places to work in Mississippi!
Come join our team where you will receive vacation, retirement and many other great benefits!
We are seeking a qualified, safety minded, motivated individual to operate and maintain the daily functions for our asphalt plant in Columbus, MS.
This is a skilled position requiring the effective management for the operations and employee relations of the Asphalt Plant operations.
In this important role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the plant, ensuring a quality product for our customers.
* High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least three years of Asphalt plant related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Responsibility and oversight of all aspects related to the Asphalt Plant operations.
* Responsibility for scheduling of oil deliveries and plant run times.
* Active communication with contractors about material orders
* Assisting drivers with delivery locations and materials
* Prepare and assisting with trucking schedule
* Strong interaction with customers to perform customer service in varying degrees
* Maintaining records of time and material deliveries
* The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented
What Oldcastle Offers You
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North Americas largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Materials South Division is a part of Oldcastle Materials, Inc., the third-largest aggregates and ready mixed concrete producer, and the number one asphalt producer in the United States.
The South Division consists of three regions:
Appalachian Materials, Midsouth Materials & Preferred Materials.
Companies operate in the states of Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia, with limited operations in Georgia and South Carolina.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If youre up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Follow Oldcastle Careers on
WordPress (Career Blog) and
APAC Mississippi s an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.
APAC Mississippi is part of the