Maxor National Pharmacy Services, an integrated pharmacy services company, provides PBM, mail order, specialty pharmacy, and 340B pharmacy management services to clients nationwide. Headquartered in Amarillo, TX, Maxor is experiencing continual growth and is seeking a highly motivated, self-disciplined, experienced Audit Specialist to join its team in response to our growing business. We seek a professional to ensure audit functions and compliance issues are complete, accurate and reported correctly.
* Manage and prioritize the incoming audit notifications
* Develop communication documents for stores, management and team
* Communicate results, summarizations, tracking, follow-ups, and coordination of documents
* Organize and detail all areas of audit responsibilities
* Identify repeat audit issues from desktop and site audit results
Successful candidates will possess the following education and experience necessary for this position:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent AND
* Pharmacy Technician Certification Required
* Pharmacy Technician with at least 2-3 years pharmacy experience required.
* 2 years Minimum experience directly related to the position
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Ability to prioritize deadlines, projects, and other work assignments
2. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
3. Exceptional grammar and research skills
4. Proficiency in Excel, Access, Windows and Word
5. Ability to gather and analyze data and generate reports
6. Ability to apply judgment with respect to communications and confidentiality
7. Must be able to comply with occupational health, pre-employment requirements
8. Excellent interpersonal skills and conflict management skills.
Maxor National Pharmacy Services offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Companys best asset.We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too. Competitive salary, plus a great benefits package are available including:
* $750 individual, annual medical deductible;
* $25 office visit copays;
* Low biweekly premiums;
* Company paid basic life/AD&D and Long-term disability insurance;
* Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA;
* Employer-matched 401k Plan;
* And more
This position is typically standard hours from M-F; 8:00 am-5:00 pm Central Time, and some nights/weekends required during busy periods.Please call Amy Newman, Corporate Recruiter at …… ext 5911 with any questions. For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.maxor.com.