Sparboe Foods is a growing company that prides itself on giving its employees ample opportunities to learn, develop, and advance within the organization. Employees work in a clean, safe, temperature controlled environment. Pay starting at $12.00/hr. 1st and 2nd shift available.
Sparboe offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits for you and eligible family members, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match, holiday pay and paid time off.
POSITION TITLE: Transfer Room Employee
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Transfer Room Employee is responsible for transportation, loading and initial inspection of eggs on the in-feed system according to standard operating procedures.
* Transportation of eggs to in-feed lines
* Loading flats of eggs onto conveyor feeding into the vacuum lift station
* Visual inspection and physical removal of inferior eggs between washer and breaking machine
* Cleaning and organizing area and supplies (empty flats)
* Other tasks as assigned
* Report any food safety and quality issues/problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
* Follow Standard Operating Procedures, Sanitation Operating Procedures, and Good Manufacturing Practices
* Able to lift 35 pounds continuously
* Capable of working on feet for up to 10 hours per day, 5-7 days per week
Requirements HOW TO APPLY:
In person or online
Applications accepted M-F 8:00am-3:00pm
900 North Linn Ave. New Hampton, IA 50659
Sparboe is an Equal Opportunity Employer