Idlewild Avenue, Tampa, FL
Operations, Integrated Communications
Responsible for managing, formatting and publishing content online and confirming that content meets web style requirements on a daily basis. This position will maintain the process of publishing content within the content management system, ensuring that content is published appropriately and in a timely manner.
* Responsible for entering web content into the Content Management System (CMS) as well as testing and documenting new CMS components/deliverables.
* Assists in developing and documenting content management system standards, guidelines and process for online content which are consistent with our offline standards and brand guidelines.
* Ensures all content, including translated languages, is formatted and published according to established standards and Internet best practices.
* Gains working knowledge of content management system including workflows, components, settings and potential customization.
* Ensures content, including PDFs and images, are optimized for search engines.
* Maintains a solid navigational structure within the content management system.
* Make ongoing recommendations to improve the site, whether navigation, content, functionality or other means.
* Monitors online sites, making formatting changes, for consistency, based on monitoring results.
* Conducts regular archival and upkeep of digital libraries.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Required A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
* Required or equivalent work experience 2+ additional years of experience of digital experience preferably in content management systems
* Required 3+ years of experience in digital preferably in content management systems
* Preferred 2+ years of experience in Writing and editing
* Preferred Other Writing and editing digital content for optimization.
* Preferred Other Experience with optimizing images for online use.
* Preferred Other Experience building/managing user experience for digital assets.
* Required Other Experience with content management systems, website management and web content development.
* Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
* Intermediate Ability to multi-task
* Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
* Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
* Advanced Ability to work as part of a team
* Intermediate Other Attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work.
* Advanced Other Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
* Intermediate Other Demonstrated problem solving skills.
* Intermediate Other Preferred working Knowledge of the Federal Accessibility Standards including Section 508.
Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
* Preferred Beginner Other Content Management System(s)
* Preferred Intermediate Other Microsoft Excel
* Preferred Intermediate Other Microsoft Outlook
* Required Intermediate Other Microsoft Word
* Preferred Beginner XML/HTML