Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES) has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
The Demand Planner will monitor inventory levels of raw material needed for production and order as needed to have adequate materials on the ground to stay on schedule with production needs.
PO receiving once the material arrives.
Schedule production for the plant daily, to include setting up the production schedule, entering production orders, and closing them once they are completed.
* Monitor Inventory levels both raw materials and finished goods
* Purchasing-placing orders and receiving them once they arrive
* Cost reduction-know the market, when raw materials go down, you should look to vendors for their pricing to go down as well, possibly seek new vendors with high quality and lower pricing
* Update production schedule Daily/Weekly by running reports to see what is needed, also keep track of where we are with the min/max levels.
Min Max levels need to be kept up on for raw materials and finished goods
* Schedule daily production-depending on the site, this could include multiple departments
* Distribute the schedule to the appropriate lead, along with labels to be put on the product
* Enter Production Orders, End Production orders
* Meet with the DC daily to go over the planning report, this will help with stock outages, and also gives you a look up to 4 weeks out so you know what is coming up to be made
* Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
* High School Diploma with 4 years experience
* Or 4 Year Degree in Business or equivalent
* Prior experience in a Manufacturing environment
Physical Demands / Environment
* Sitting for long periods of time and bending to check material
* Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 lbs. maximum
* Environmental Conditions generally involve indoor work, but also require outside work occasionally to check in raw materials
* Outside temperature is generally cold in the winter and hot in the summer
What Oldcastle Offers You
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North Americas largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If youre up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Follow Oldcastle Careers on
WordPress (Career Blog) and
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions is part of the