Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
The Business Development Coordinator plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of activities related to the companys retail branch operations functions. The role is primarily responsible, under general supervision, for providing administrative support to Loan Officers, which may include managing databases and creating, tracking, and distributing marketing materials. No MLO Licensing Required.
* Manage client and referral partner databases; provide metrics related to reported data.
* Create marketing materials, and copy for website and social media accounts designed to generate leads and loan production; collaborate with Corporate Compliance to get all information approved prior to distribution.
* Manage marketing calendar and Loan Officers schedule as needed.
* Answer incoming calls and provide basic customer service.
* Schedule client meeting and confirm appointments.
* Oversees coordination of branch events which includes managing event vendors and creating and distributing deliverables.
* Provide administrative support as needed.
* Please note: per law and/or company practice, this role is prohibited from submitting documents to underwriting; assisting borrowers with the completion or explanation of documents; quoting rates, discussing qualification requirements or product details with customers, vendors, or referral partners under any circumstances.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors degree, along with a minimum of one year total experience in Mortgage lending related role(s).
* Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail orientation and highly organized.
* Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
* Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
* Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
* Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
* Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
* General supervision required, depending on experience
* Apply sound judgment in execution of core job responsibilities
* Travel: 0%
Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; occasionally walks and/or stands.
Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive, distinguish and interpret information received visually and through audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed on a screen, as well as print and other media.
Office environment no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See job description