XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Boeing, Home Depot, Ikea, L’Oréal and many others. We’re growing worldwide. And we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you’re ready to give us your best, let’s talk. We’d like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
The Accounts Receivable Collector will work an open A/R portfolio made up of mid-sized accounts.
* Make a minimum of 40 out- bound calls per day on outstanding past due A/R
* Identify collections issues and forward to Resolver Group for dispute resolution
* Provide excellent Customer Service support to both internal and external customers
* Present invoice to customer with proper backup documentation
* Prompt daily attendance at assigned work location
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* 2 years of previous collection experience preferred
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Understanding of rule sets/rate aids and contracts
* Ability to follow up, multi-task, and prioritize
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Proven ability to multi-task
* Ability to work independently as well as on a team
* Strong computer knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel), Mainframe, Oracle, and GetPaid systems
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
XPO Logistics is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.