Manage the assigned product line throughout the entire life cycle, from launch to end of life. Support short and long-term business objectives, comply with regulations and standards and protect Bransons public image. Maximize product line profitabily via price, margin and mix.
* Analyze product line performance (price, volume, mix) and determine actions to improve.
* Initiate market research (win/loss analysis, interviews/surveys/foucs groups, competitive analysis, etc) as required and work closely with regional marketing to conduct.
* Create pricing strategy consistent with customer value proposition and product positioning. Maintain close relationship with regional marketing on local pricing execution.
* Recommend and influence buy, build or partner decisions for current product portfolio and future opportunities by analyzing balance between required investment and revenue potential.
* Develop and maintain roadmap for assigned product line. Clearly indicate critical needs over multiple time horizons (short, mid and long-term).
* Act as the liason between regional marketing and global engineering in support of new product development activities.
* Create and maintain the business case for new product development activities.
* Work closely with regional marketing to ensure successful and timely release of new products.
* Support VP, Global Marketing and regional VP/GMs in division and corporate planning activities.
* Responsible for U.S. metal welding applications CAB, as well as dotted line responsibility for Europe and Asia labs.
BS in Engineering or Marketing (MBA a plus.)
0-3 years experience in marketing or product management of industrial products, including engineered to order.
Strong communication skills required (written and verbal.)
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally are important.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1- …… (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to [Apply online].