What does a Magnolia Design Center System Designer do?
The Magnolia Design Center System Designer is responsible for providing system design and sales proposals to customers seeking premium electronics solutions. The System Designer is empowered to provide a premium level of service to our customers by traveling to the customers home to perform advanced level consultations. The System Designer builds and manages relationships with builders, architects, interior designers and local Best Buy stores. This role will also be responsible for store merchandising, Area of Responsibilities (AOR), personal developments and other operational duties as assigned.
As a Magnolia Design Center System Designer you will:
* Perform Audio/Video product consultations to evaluate needs, prepare proposals and present bids, including performance agreements and custom
* Create working relationships with Designers, Builders, Architects and local Best Buy stores
* Manage relationships through CRM documentation and complete post-sale customer follow-up
* Generate personal book of business
* Complete all aspects of merchandising oversight
* General responsibility for store upkeep
If a candidate is selected for this role the employee will be hired into an Associate System Designer role for the first 4 weeks of training. Once the training period is completed the employee will be moved into the System Designer role.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Magnolia Design Center System Designer?
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2 years of sales experience
* Reliable transportation
* Associate degree or above in Business, Marketing or related field
* 1 year Consumer Electronic (CE) or Consumer Electronic Digital Imaging experience
* Experience in selling premium brands
* Previous outside sales or business to business (B2B) selling experience