Position is responsible for providing timely, accurate, and actionable data and analysis supporting the department, area, and corporate key initiatives.
* Develop actionable recommendations to management relative to all analysis.
* Oversee outsourced vendor management reporting and payments.
* Calculate profitability reports on appropriate business segments.
* Perform monthly analysis identifying opportunities to reduce cost and utilization.
* Participate in cross functional teams to address key issues facing the organization.
* Evaluate government reimbursement process to determine areas of risk and opportunity.
* Participate in regional initiatives to improve operating results.
* Perform certain regulatory reporting exercises for both state and federal programs.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Required A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
* Preferred A Master’s Degree in a related field
* Required 2+ years of experience in financial analysis, preferably in healthcare
* Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
* Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
* Advanced Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
* Intermediate Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
* Intermediate Other Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals, GASB and FASB statements and standards
Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
* Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
* Required Intermediate Other Ability to use financial systems and related graphics