Minimum of one year experience in retail or customer service environment
Minimum requirement of a High School Diploma or GED
* Foster a positive working relationship with store management and employees
* Prepare for all store calls by reviewing instructions ahead of time and bringing required materials to each service call
* Capable of completing projects typically consisting of resets, cut-ins, stocking product, installing promotional materials, display assembly, perform audits and various other service-related activities
* Promote client’s product including ordering client product as applicable
* Ensure compliance and objectives are completed per client and management expectations
* Utilize smartphone or mobile device to report all work accurately while in the store and submit service order data and photos on the date service was completed
* Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral formats
* Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
* Must be able to adhere to a work schedule that may include week days, evenings and weekends
* Dress code of khaki slacks, polo or collared shirt, matching belt, and closed toe shoes
* Must have a tablet or smartphone with photo capability, home computer, printer, and internet access
* Capable of delivering all required materials and paperwork to store visits as necessary
* As part of our standard of excellence, background checks are required and some projects also require a drug test
* Reliable transportation to get to and from assignments
Today’s consumer has more buying choices than ever.
Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today’s marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges.
And we’ve been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category – from vitamins to video games – Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services.
Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who’s who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium’s strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER